Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3


My baby boy has turned 3. My, how time flies right by. I do have to say that he keeps me on my toes. There is never really a dull moment and sometimes he makes me so mad, but at the same time, he makes me laugh too.
My daughter had a soccer game tonight. We were running a few minutes late because some gatorade got dumped on the way out the door and needed to be wiped up before we left, so I was feeling a little rushed. As I pulled into the parking lot and realized that the parking space up close that I like to park in was already taken, I got just a little bit more annoyed. The kids all jumped up in the back of the van and started to hover around the back of my seat (before I even parked). Forgotting that the windows were open, I screamed for them to all sit in their seats while I backed into a spot. I'm sure I was heard by everyone standing around outside -- I think that I've told them all at least a good 50 times to wait in their seats until the van has stopped moving before all of them start jumping up. It makes it so difficult to see out of my mirrors... Maybe one of these days they'll remember.
Anyways, we all started out sitting on a blanket watching the game. I was actually thinking to myself that I might get to watch some of this game, that's how good everyone was being. And then it happened. G was trying to eat the clovers and so I was trying to get them out of her mouth and the next thing I know, E and M are over by the soccer nets. Guess who got stuck in one while the game was going on? He started to panic and E was trying to pull him out. The people next to me were starting to giggle and I had to run over and get his feet untangled. I did get to see about half of the game. So, I guess that's better than last time. : )
Our next soccer games are Thursday. I hope they are a little more boring.


3 years old. 100% boy. loves dirt, trucks, and exploring. also loves blocks, the color blue, and strawberry milk. doesn't like to wash his hair because the water gets in his eyes. doesn't like "no". gives some of the best hugs around and is always quick to tell me he loves me.



2 songs that he is always running around singing are Blietkriegbop by the Ramones and Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas- not really for little kids, but he likes the Imma be part :-)

I love you baby - xoxoxo

No comments: