Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photo Retouching

Say you have a photo that you love, but it needs a little something. I am available for photo retouching. You can email me for details at christinedhall@comcast.net

Here are a few examples:
                              I brightened it up a little and removed the scratches from her eye and nose.
An example of a black and white conversion.

I removed the arm in the top left corner, the sign from the lawn, added a vintage coloring and vignette.

I removed the coke bottle from the corner, removed the orange coloring, added a texture and converted it to a vintage black and white.


Just a few things to keep in mind before contacting me:
*There is a $12 charge per image.
*The photo MUST only be taken by you.
*I reserve the right to decline any photo retouching if I don't feel I can achieve a satisfactory edit.
*Please allow up to 1 week for finished image.






No comments: