Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Spring is in the air...
The flowers are sprouting up...
Bird watching from the deck...
New haircuts (but more importantly, spending time with each of my kids 1 on 1)...
Our new sectional couch (it's big enough for everyone to sit!) ...and you can't even tell that it flew out of the back of the pick-up into a ditch full of water on the way home :)
Daisy the Wonderdog... I say I hate her all the time because she's ALWAYS doing stupid things, but she actually pulled through and did something pretty WONDERFUL this week when she protected my husband from a pitbull that was about to attack them.
(P.S. I really don't hate her - It's just that the more attention she gets, the dumber she acts - I just wish she'd learn... and listen...  and behave...)

No comments: