Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall and Soccer

I know everyone's probably done it, but not me. This is my attempt at (leaf) shaped bokeh. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I think I'll try again. Maybe I'll dig out the Christmas lights later and play some more.
"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."
Last Saturday we had 5 soccer games. Now that's ALOT of soccer in one morning/afternoon! The last 2 weeks, it has been super foggy out. I think it looks pretty neat 1st thing in the morning. Standing in a big cloud. I like it.

 I think it was sometime around the 3rd game, when I started to get a migraine and feel somewhat distracted. And so I started taking pictures of the birds flying overhead.
And so as I'm posting this, I'm looking forward to 5 more soccer games this Saturday (without the migraine). Hopefully it won't rain.

No comments: