Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday while Ryan was sleeping, I decided to get the kids out of the house for a bit. After searching the internet for a while for holiday events in town, I found the shops and businesses in the downtown area were doing trick-or-treating. (And also, quite a few other holiday events going on all over from now until Christmas that I plan on taking the kids to.) They were super excited to go trick-or-treating "even though it's not Halloween yet". I was excited too because even though we've lived here for about 9 months now, I've never actually been walking around the downtown area. It was fun. Really crowded. A little overwhelming. I was afraid of losing one of the kids. Emily had to tell me what direction I parked the van in. Alex's "butt" (pillow) started to fall out from under his dress. Matt was  ready to leave after about an hour because "too many people kept getting in his way" - I think he was afraid of me losing him too. I only managed to get a few pics of the kids in their costumes in because I didn't want to take my eyes off any of them. Next year we're bringing dad with us. :-)
Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments: