Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

This was our first Halloween after our move out west. Everyone looked great in their costumes and were very excited.
After getting all the kids dressed up, I tried to get a group shot but I didn't have the right lens.
And the cutest pumpkin ever wouldn't stop running around. I think he liked his costume.
Of course I couldn't get everyone to look at me at the same time.


My little bunny had to throw at least one screaming fit before she went trick-or-treating.
Granny was told (s)he had a nice figure by a stranger passing out candy - he had to ask dad what a figure was. :)
Birthday Girl went as a Special Policeman. Her mustache reminds me of her Uncle Bobby's for some reason. :)
See, she turns the tears on and off real quick. Here she is only a few moments later smiling and showing me her tail.

Ghost/Skeleton Pirate - ALWAYS has to be something spooky for Halloween.
Again - CUTEST Pumpkin EVER, dancing and running around (before sugar).

Arrrrrrrgh! Enough with the pictures already! I want to go trick-or-treating!

Granny's Profile




Hope everyone had a fun Halloween like we did!

No comments: