Sunday, August 1, 2010

~ ONE ~


She's adorable and oh-so-dramatic. She can turn the tears on just as quickly as she can turn them off and vice versa. With big brown eyes and a sweet, 7 tooth smile. She's been walking for a couple months or so now and she's getting pretty quick.


She's curious and funny. She likes to play patty-cake, push around toy cars, and splash in the water.

Whenever she sees a flower, she always wants to smell it. She really seems to like her shoes. She brings them to me and wants me to put them on her and when I take them off, she gets mad. She gives some of the best kisses and loves her big brothers, sisters, and dogs. She's my precious baby girl and she's a whole year old now (July 4th was her actual birthday, so I'm really kinda late posting this). And I get such a kick out of watching her walk around with her little mouth open, sucking in air right after she gets her teeth brushed :-) --Minty Fresh...

2 comments:

deb did it said...

your daughter is adorable...and I love your photography!

Christine Hall said...

Thank you very much Deb!