Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm still pregnant. I have to say that I can't wait to not be anymore because I'm sick and tired of feeling so heavy and huge and tired and sore. I'm sick of doctor appointments and people asking me how I feel. I know they just mean well, but it really does get old. I am also looking forward to laying on my stomach again and being finished with this crappy heartburn. And also because Ryan will be home for a few days and we miss him - (we haven't seen him since Easter break).
While I am looking forward to being one person again, I am also dreading it just a little bit because it means the end of summer and I hate when the kids have to go back to school. I don't look forward to the homework, the bedtimes, the stress of it all, packing lunches at 7 in the morning, and just generally having to follow a schedule, period.
And now for some random images...

random image #1: comparing bellies (my little buddy's is WAY cuter, but anyways)
random image #2 Wish You Were Here (to Ryan) xo


And this crazy little bird is cute, but he continues to fly into our side window. He hangs on the edges and pecks at his reflection over and over and over again. I have to admit that he is somewhat entertaining to watch because he shows up every day and we sit around and watch him for a few minutes until he flys away again. I'm just wondering how long he's going to keep this up for...

random image #3: Crazy Yellow Bird (what is wrong with you?)


random images #4 & #5: Little Details
I just love how baby hair gets wet and curls at the ends

and his eyelashes are so long and dark and thick (wish mine were like that)


1 comment:

deb did it said...

Amen sister....I remember feeling the same thoughts when I was 8 months pregnant!Your photos capture the true essence of your life...thanks for sharing!