Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Photo Retouching

For anyone who might be interested, I'm still available for photo retouching. So, spread the word!

How it works: You send me your photo that you've taken yourself, through an email, with a note about what you would like done to it. I'll take a look at your picture (read: it must be a photo taken by you), and get back to you ASAP on if I am able to achieve a satisfactory edit for you. You let me know if you want me to work on it, I send you a small, low res., watermarked sample of your image. You (hopefully) like it and send me a payment ($12/image) ASAP and I email you your unmarked, full size image back once payment has cleared. See link for payment info http://christinedhall.blogspot.com/2010/11/photo-retouching.html

Prints of your image may also be purchased through me for an additional fee + the price of shipping/handling. You can find a price list here http://photosbychristinedhall.blogspot.com/2009/08/la-cart-print-pricing.html
Other sizes are available as well, just let me know what interests you, and I'll get back to you with a price list. Note: I use a professional lab to print photos so images are printed on professional photo paper with a lustre coating to protect from UV exposure and fingerprints.


(this Shoes On a Line image is available for purchase through my Society 6 - you can get it as a fine art print, stretched canvas, iphone case, or a skin for your iphone or ipod. 



(Orange flowers -  "Float" image is also available for purchase through my Society6)
FYI: If there's something else you might like that you don't see available, I do take special orders. :)

No comments: