Sunday, June 18, 2017

Thinking Out Loud

Sitting here in my pjs & robe, drinking my second cuppa coffee with a cold slice of leftover pizza for breakfast (because I could eat pizza for any meal, hot or cold) & before the kids wake up, I got a weird idea to see if I could even log back into this old, neglected blog. And Voila!  Lucky on my 1st attempt! Could it be a sign?

But wait... what should I write about?? Plenty has changed since I originally, half-heartedly started this blog years ago with the hopes of someday being a somewhat successful photographer. Now we homeschool all 6 of our kids and I struggle with getting the most bang for our buck at the grocery store, since there are 8 of us here along with all of our furry babies that need to eat, & let's face it, groceries get expensive. What could I possibly have to offer to readers out there?

Well, I'm hoping to be more regular on here. Hoping to be helpful to someone, somewhere. I'm just brainstorming out loud, but was thinking of maybe offering homeschooling advice, maybe some book reviews, parenting tips, cooking for a large family, money saving ideas for grocery shopping, along with some photography and art.

So anyways, what to do when the kids are in the house too long together & the wrestling turns into fighting...
get them outside to burn off some extra energy! I'm sure the neighbors think we look like idiots, but who cares, because we were having fun. Here they are racing up and down the streets.





No comments: